Filed under: Uncategorized
Our first public Nature Adventure Walk is here! Details are as follows:
Date: Labour Day – 1 May 2010 (Saturday)
Time: 8.00am to 12.00pm
Venue: Dairy Farm Nature Park, 100 Dairy Farm Road
Fee: Free of charge
Target audience: Families with children aged 9-12
What better way to spend the morning of Labour Day than discovering the wonders of nature and spending quality time with your children? We promise an educational and interactive time of fun-filled activities that your whole family will enjoy.
Some of our activities include:
- A guided walk of Wallace Trail, where many fruit trees and interesting plants can be sighted
- Charades, where participants will learn about the diversity of nature – animals and their unique behaviours
- Dog and Bone, where the conservation message will be brought across to participants
- Flower Identification, where participants will learn how to identify different kinds of flowers and their characteristics
- Scavenger hunt, where participants can appreciate the wonders of nature that can be found in Dairy Farm Nature Park
- Personalised Souvenir-making, where participants can design their own cup, plant seeds in it, and watch their very own plant grow as the days pass
To join in the fun, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 81801601/91551644. We will be more than happy to answer any enquiries and provide more information about our Nature Adventure Walk. Please show your support for our first ever public Nature Adventure Walk (previously only open to schools) by indicating your interest by 17 April 2010 (Saturday).
We look forward to your enthusiastic participation!
Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment